Our 12 Magical Days of Christmas is a twist on our very popular festive event of previous years, and is perfect for feeling festive. Instead of Santa just joining us for Tea, he will be here for Lunch and Breakfast too! Your child(ren) can enjoy a meal in our Farm Café, followed by the chance to meet Santa in his grotto. Each child will receive a gift from Santa too! Each event lasts approximately 2 hours.
Festive Breakfast will include our Festive Sweet Belgium Waffle, a drink, and a Christmas Cupcake. The Festive Lunch or Tea includes a Hollow Trees Home Grown Hot Dog, chips, a soft drink, and a Christmas Cupcake. Vegan, vegetarian and free-from options are available. Please let us know of any dietary requirements when booking.
Adults needn’t feel left out as our Farm Café will provide a hot drink with your ticket and there will be an exclusive Christmas Menu available for you to order from (payable on the day) if you are feeling peckish.
The Event is running Monday 11th to Friday 22nd December inclusive. (please note there is no Tea with Santa on Sunday 17th)
For Breakfast with Santa:
Doors open at 9am. Please arrive promptly so we can seat you. Please bear in mind the order in which you arrive to the event is the order in which you will see Santa.
Santa arrives 9.30am
Event finishes 11am
For Lunch with Santa:
Doors open at 11.45am.
Please arrive promptly so we can seat you. Please bear in mind the order in which you arrive to the event is the order in which you will see Santa.
Santa arrives 12.30pm
Event finishes 2pm
For Tea with Santa:
Doors open at 4.15pm. Please arrive promptly so we can seat you. Please bear in mind the order in which you arrive to the event is the order in which you will see Santa.
Santa arrives 4.45pm.
Event finishes 6pm. Please note, the Farm Shop will close at its usual time of 5.45pm, only access to toilets, and fire/venue exits will be available.
For each event:
Santa will briefly chat to everyone and once he takes his seat in the grotto, our elves will call you up, a table at a time, for your individual visit with Santa. Your time of arrival determines the order you are called up to see Santa. Our Elves are in control so they will come and get you when Santa is ready.
In the event you are running late, please contact us as early as possible via phone: 01449 741247, so we can communicate this to our Event team.
– Online, pre-booked tickets only.
– A ticket booking provides entry to the stated date and time only.
– Once tickets are booked, they are non-refundable.
– We regret to inform you that tickets cannot be transferred to a different date.
– No admittance without valid event ticket. These can be shown on a mobile device, or printed out.
– Tickets are not permitted for resale. The details given upon booking will be the details the team use for the event for Santa, gifts and food choice.
– To ensure as many Children can enjoy this event as possible Adults are limited to 2 per child. You can book 2 Adults with each booking and you will need to make separate bookings for each child and their accompanying Adults if there are more Adults in your group.
– No adult tickets to be sold individually. 12 Magical Days of Christmas events are intended for children.
– 6 tickets per booking maximum. Must include at least 1 paying adult. If you would like to sit with people from another booking, please contact us prior to the event at time of booking to arrange. Table seating maximum is 10-12 (depending on event) and there are limited tables of this size available, so it is a case of first come first serve.
– Tickets are valid for stated event only, not for Farm Trail/access to any other Hollow Trees Farm event.
– Any dietary requirements must be declared when booking tickets. There is an option to add any dietary requirements when booking tickets on our website. If you feel you have made a mistake, or need to amend this, we require the correct information no later than 48 hours before the event. Anything which isn’t communicated to us will not be catered for.
– If you have little ones with you that are too small to see Santa and don’t require a meal and a gift from Santa, e.g., babies in arms, we ask that they are babies in arms, buggies/pushchairs MUST be parked in our dedicated buggy park, due to the restricted room within the Café.
– We are unable to supply highchairs for these extra guests.
– This is an inside event, and will continue whatever the weather.
– Gifts will be age appropriate.
– One gift per child only.
– Event Staff are unable to offer refunds or discounts.
– No food purchased outside of the Café is to be consumed during this event. There will be items available to purchase in the Café during the event in addition to the included food and drink options.
– Only photos of your own children with/without event staff are permitted to be taken by yourself.
– Santa has a tight schedule, so please follow Elf instructions for a smooth running of the event ~ enjoyable for all.
– In the event of a fire, please follow instructions from event Staff. This is for your safety.
– In the unlikely event Hollow Trees Farm LTD needs to cancel this event for any unforeseen reason, we will contact you to arrange reimbursement of tickets. It is essential you provide correct contact details when booking.